News & Events
Maik Luu will present T2EVOLVE at the ICLE in Munich (31th March- 2nd April).
Helene Negre has been invited to speak during the upcoming DIA Europe 2022 on March 31 in Brussels.
Helene Negre will present T2EVOLVE at annual meeting SFTCG on Thursday 17th March at 11:30 am
T2EVOLVE consortium presentation at The Cell Therapy Analytics Symposium.
Now freely accessible to download.
After several months of hard work and collaboration, we are pleased to launch our European survey related to analytical controls of engineered T-cells! To ensure the best success, quality, and representativity of survey’s results, we count on your participation and...
- Time to evolve: predicting engineered T cell-associated toxicity with next-generation models
- Time 2EVOLVE: predicting efficacy of engineered T-cells – how far is the bench from the bedside?
- CAR T cells targeting Aspergillus fumigatus are effective at treating invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in preclinical models
- Targeting metabolic rewiring might decrease spread of tumor cells: Mitochondrial tRNA modifications promote cancer metastasis
- CAR density influences antitumoral efficacy of BCMA CAR T cells and correlates with clinical outcome
- CAR T cell manufacturing from naive/stem memory T lymphocytes enhances antitumor responses while curtailing cytokine release syndrome