News & Events
Spotlight sessions kick off
On September 19, the first T2E Spotlight Session kicked off with great success. Thanks to our speakers Juan Jose Lasarte (UNAV) and Maik Luu (UKW) for their insights into how to overcome the suppressive tumor microenvironment with new technologies and concepts and...
European School of Hematology Conference
Michael Hudecek of T2EVOLVE is chairing the upcoming European School of Hematology Conference in Berlin with Chiara Bonini and Stan Riddell.
T2Evolve Partner Perspectives Booklet
Coming soon: European patient survey on CAR T-cell therapy – Help us to gain insights into patients’ experiences, quality of life and unmet needs
After months of preparation and close collaboration with patient advocacy groups, patients and carers, we are proud to launch our European patient survey on CAR T-cell therapy! This survey will help us to understand patients’ experiences with CAR T-cell therapy,...
The EHA congress in Vienna is getting closer! https://ehaweb.org/congress/eha2022-hybrid/eha2022-congress/ If you are joining the event please be sure to stop by the T2EVOLVE walk-in room on Saturday 11th June 10:30am-12:30pm (Room Schubert 2) where we can meet and...
Bioprocessing Pharma 4.0 | May 11th-13th ,Frankfurt, Germany
Helene Negre presenting T2EVOLVE.
- Time to evolve: predicting engineered T cell-associated toxicity with next-generation models
- Time 2EVOLVE: predicting efficacy of engineered T-cells – how far is the bench from the bedside?
- CAR T cells targeting Aspergillus fumigatus are effective at treating invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in preclinical models
- Targeting metabolic rewiring might decrease spread of tumor cells: Mitochondrial tRNA modifications promote cancer metastasis
- CAR density influences antitumoral efficacy of BCMA CAR T cells and correlates with clinical outcome
- CAR T cell manufacturing from naive/stem memory T lymphocytes enhances antitumor responses while curtailing cytokine release syndrome