News & Events
European patient survey on CAR T-cell therapy to gain insights into patients’ experiences, quality of life and unmet needs
All European adult patients who received CAR T-cell therapy for a hematologic malignancy can participate by filling in a digital survey.
Next week, the T2EVOLVE and QUALITOP consortia will launch a survey developed to understand, analyze and meet the needs of European patients treated with CAR-T therapy for hematological cancers. To reach and engage as many patients as possible, T2EVOLVE's Work Package...
The 5th European CAR T-cell Meeting takes place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on February 9-11, 2023. The meeting is the largest CAR-T event in Europe in 2023. The previous edition of the meeting had more than 1.000 on-site participants and 120 abstracts. For the...
Hélène Negre, T2EVOLVE Project Leader, and Michael Hudecek, T2EVOLVE Project Coordinator, are speakers at the Onco Cell Therapy Summit Europe in Amsterdam on Thursday, November 3. Hélène will present the T2EVOLVE Consortium while Michael speaks about new targets and...
The first face-to-face T2EVOLVE Strategic Consortium meeting took place in Paris over the course of two days last week. It was a pleasure for our work package team leads and contributors and T2EVOLVE coordinators to finally meet in person and work together. We hope to...
- Time to evolve: predicting engineered T cell-associated toxicity with next-generation models
- Time 2EVOLVE: predicting efficacy of engineered T-cells – how far is the bench from the bedside?
- CAR T cells targeting Aspergillus fumigatus are effective at treating invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in preclinical models
- Targeting metabolic rewiring might decrease spread of tumor cells: Mitochondrial tRNA modifications promote cancer metastasis
- CAR density influences antitumoral efficacy of BCMA CAR T cells and correlates with clinical outcome
- CAR T cell manufacturing from naive/stem memory T lymphocytes enhances antitumor responses while curtailing cytokine release syndrome