News & Events
Join T2EVOLVE at the EHA2023 Congress
T2EVOLVE will be present at EHA2023, the annual congress of the European Hematology Association. The hybrid congress runs from June 8 to June 15 with in-person sessions taking place in Frankfurt am Main in Germany. T2EVOLVE Project Coordinator Michael Hudecek will be...
Thank you for joining us at the DG-GT workshop in Langen
T2EVOLVE thanks everyone for joining us at our roundtable discussion at the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gentherapie e.V. (DG-GT) workshop, in Langen, Germany last week. The sessions discussing how we progress the parent-child IND concept from a regulatory point of view...
T2EVOLVE Roundtable Discussion at DG-GT on April 27
T2EVOLVE will host a roundtable discussion at the upcoming Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gentherapie e.V. (DG-GT) workshop, in Langen, Germany on April 27-28. Together with moderators Inga Schapitz and Delphine Ammar, panelists from the industry, regulatory bodies, and...
European patient survey on CAR T-cell therapy to gain insights into patients’ experiences, quality of life and unmet needs
All European adult patients who received CAR T-cell therapy for a hematologic malignancy can participate by filling in a digital survey.
Details about upcoming launch of the European Patient Survey on CAR T-cell therapy
Next week, the T2EVOLVE and QUALITOP consortia will launch a survey developed to understand, analyze and meet the needs of European patients treated with CAR-T therapy for hematological cancers. To reach and engage as many patients as possible, T2EVOLVE's Work Package...
Happy holidays from everyone at T2EVOLVE
- Time to evolve: predicting engineered T cell-associated toxicity with next-generation models
- Time 2EVOLVE: predicting efficacy of engineered T-cells – how far is the bench from the bedside?
- CAR T cells targeting Aspergillus fumigatus are effective at treating invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in preclinical models
- Targeting metabolic rewiring might decrease spread of tumor cells: Mitochondrial tRNA modifications promote cancer metastasis
- CAR density influences antitumoral efficacy of BCMA CAR T cells and correlates with clinical outcome
- CAR T cell manufacturing from naive/stem memory T lymphocytes enhances antitumor responses while curtailing cytokine release syndrome