News & Events
The 5th European CAR T-cell Meeting takes place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on February 9-11, 2023. The meeting is the largest CAR-T event in Europe in 2023. The previous edition of the meeting had more than 1.000 on-site participants and 120 abstracts. For the...
Hélène Negre, T2EVOLVE Project Leader, and Michael Hudecek, T2EVOLVE Project Coordinator, are speakers at the Onco Cell Therapy Summit Europe in Amsterdam on Thursday, November 3. Hélène will present the T2EVOLVE Consortium while Michael speaks about new targets and...
The first face-to-face T2EVOLVE Strategic Consortium meeting took place in Paris over the course of two days last week. It was a pleasure for our work package team leads and contributors and T2EVOLVE coordinators to finally meet in person and work together. We hope to...
On September 19, the first T2E Spotlight Session kicked off with great success. Thanks to our speakers Juan Jose Lasarte (UNAV) and Maik Luu (UKW) for their insights into how to overcome the suppressive tumor microenvironment with new technologies and concepts and...
Michael Hudecek of T2EVOLVE is chairing the upcoming European School of Hematology Conference in Berlin with Chiara Bonini and Stan Riddell.
- Time to evolve: predicting engineered T cell-associated toxicity with next-generation models
- Time 2EVOLVE: predicting efficacy of engineered T-cells – how far is the bench from the bedside?
- CAR T cells targeting Aspergillus fumigatus are effective at treating invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in preclinical models
- Targeting metabolic rewiring might decrease spread of tumor cells: Mitochondrial tRNA modifications promote cancer metastasis
- CAR density influences antitumoral efficacy of BCMA CAR T cells and correlates with clinical outcome
- CAR T cell manufacturing from naive/stem memory T lymphocytes enhances antitumor responses while curtailing cytokine release syndrome